Sunday, August 20, 2006

YOU ARE A MESSY MESSY MESS


I can not STAND the soound of my son whining. its most unpleasant.
I went to church today and it was very nice.
Everyone there just loves me and I brought my son and he was an ANGEL.
my Grandma asked if i would go through that whole big mess that you have to go through in order to be allowedto recieve HOLY communion. I was like UHHH NO.
why would I do that???????
SO My husband could laugh at me and so could and would a lot of other people.
bUt sometimes I think I would rather my son go to a private school.
I dont know. it all so cuunfusing. choices. and especially hard for me. because of the whole learning disorder problem thingy.
I had no chance.
I was doomed without trying.
HA!
I am very dumb you know.
lets always keep that in mind.
but i can make a MEAN peanut butter and pickle sandwich.
I think I am going to go take a dip in the pool.
I already was forced to swim around in my mothers pool.
GOD!

No comments: