Friday, August 18, 2006

THE EASTERN DIAMOND BACK RATTLESNAKE.


SO now I am going to use all sorts of different FONTS NOW.
I am not very smart NOW so realizing how to do this now is very exciting and NEW to me NOW.
the opposite of DULL and boring. whiich I wiish not to be
. now or ever.
but fonts dont really change everything now do they? no.
they just make everything appear more exciting.
who cares about stupid FONTS?
OK so what can I say NOW I HAVE so many pictures that I see as awesome, pretty much.
and,
OH I think I will be trying to use some commas here and there for awhile and see how that feels. I never paid any attention in school so I am not always certain where to put them NOW.
I am dumb.
I will just not mess around with commas.
forget thaT.
I second guess myself always. NOW THATS silly.
and I am overusing the word "NOW". now why would I do that?
I feel that sleeping is goign to be darn near impossible tonight.
I feel uneasy and restless.
thats no good. thats just uncomfortable.
maybe I will just post 70 times by 3 AM!
cause its friday night!
I think I hear ghosts sometimes at night and I think that THEY are the ones that cause me to be restless!
that must be it, I guess?
I think I am actually starting to feel sleepy now.
i think i wanna have some cheesecake tomorrow.
maybe.
but maybe usually means yes.
or does it usually mean no?
maybe both.
i published this post like 20 times to make changes.
whatthe fuck is wrong with me?
i keep adding shit.

No comments: