Wednesday, August 30, 2006

OUT OF THIS WORLD


I thought i would try to post 6 times today.
who cares if I blog too much and do everything in my life too much.
too many pictures,too many posts, too many shampoos, too many conditioners, too many mugs of cereal, and too many examples of too many.
THE MAIN GOSH DARN POINT OF THIS POST IS TO WORSHIP THIS ***GOAT THAT I TOOK A PICTURE OF.
i seriously wish he was mine.
I think he would be fine in my backyard.
I want a goat.
I also asked a merchant lady how much a pretty rug with butterflies on it would cost someone like me and she said "FIVEFORTY" and I replied with "WHAT!?! five HUNDERED! and FORTY!?!?" and she said "yes" and I laughed in her face and said "OH OK its a very nice rug" and continued with my laughing.
it was just a rug.
a little rug.


***AND I GUESSS THATS NOT A GOAT.
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELLIT IS.

No comments: