Tuesday, August 15, 2006

ITS GONNA BE CHILLY IN THE EVENING


I like the word ambitious.
the way it feels when its coming out of my mouth.
I found a mysterious cd just awhile ago and it is MAGNIFICENT!
I made it. I should also be a D.J! I would be an REALLY GOOD D.J.!
but i would have to be high and drunk all the time.
I have been thinking that it would fun if i had a nose bleed soon.
I have not had one of those in awhile.
when i was little I found them to be exciting.
but then again it woould really suck to get a nose bleed like everyday.
once every few months seems about the right amount.
or once a year.
I need to get rid of my cheap hooker nail poilsh look.
I need to be nice and princess like for the MAGICAL WORLD that is DISNEYLAND!

I am a lucky and talented girl.
its great to be me.
its like a GIFT!
I AM GIFTED!1

No comments: