Tuesday, August 29, 2006

what is that about?

I deleted a post. hope you did not see it.
I should delete all my posts. I can do that ya know.
I am totally in charge here.
I wrote something mean about pigs but then I realized that I actually LOVE PIGS.
sometimes I change my mind.
most always I hate my posts 10 minutes after I publish.
but yet I continue.
strange and very familiar.
I juist ate a LOT of spinach and poppy seed dressing.
MY FAV!
its good for my muscles.
I am eating very healthy lately.
Maybe i shoudl have a bowl of cereal now.
OINK OINK.
I wont eat cereal. thats a little much.
My son tried to knock my teeth out today and they hurt like a mother!
and I snuck a knife into the fair last night.
I have lots to say LIKE WHY ARE THERE SO MANY COINCEDENCESESESES going on allll around me at alll times??
to make me crazy?
am I totally insane?
am i?

No comments: