Sunday, August 27, 2006

I REALLY LIKE WHO I HAVE BECOME


I have to STOP eating random foods in the early early morning hours. seriously it is a problem. this early morning (3AM) I had some fruit snacks, granola bar, and apple juice. WHAT THE FUDGE?! there must be an underlining problem. INSOMNIA?! whatever it is stupid and I need to stop eating. AS far as I know my DAD had a similiar problem. WHEN I would spend the night I would hear him up and aboutin tghe kitchen making peanut butter sandwiches and stuff. and he would smoke too I guess. well, it does not matter. I just am saying that I dont like my eating habits at 3 AM.
SO at the car show I was a bitch and I hated everyone there. most everyone.
and I was immature and made all these immature NOT FUNNY jokes about the folks as they were accepting their lame awards for BEST 55' BLAH BLAH or the best HOT ROD BLA BLAH BLOW.
I am just bitter for some reason.
last night I left comments all over the blogland.
right now I am goign to CHURCH AND DID YOU KNOW TAHT I AM GOIGN TO A WEDDING TODAY?11?!?!
I AM! I FEEL AS IF I AM THE BRIDE! I AM VERY SELF-ABSORBED AND I THINK THAT EVERYTHING IS FOR ME AND ME ONLY.
NOT REALLY.
ITS JUST THAT I HAVE A GREAT DRESS AND SOMEGREAT SHOES AND I PLAN ON LOOKING GREAT AND THATS MY FUN.

AND LET ME TELL YOU ANOTHER THING DEAR BLOG.
I WAS FEELING KINDA DOWN AND FRIENDLESS THE OTHER NIGHT BUT THEN I NOTICED THAT MY CELL PHONE WAS BLINKING AND TO MY SURPRISE I HAD A VOICE MESSAGE AND IT WAS SOME DRUNK PEOPLE INFORMING ME HOW MUCH THEY LOVE ME AND HOW AWESOME AND GREAT I AM AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. IT WAS REALLY A PICK ME UP. I WOULD LIKE MORE MESSAGES FORM DRUNK PEOPLE ON MY PHONE. MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A CELEBRITY.

No comments: