Monday, August 07, 2006

i should have turned on the music but forgot


SOmetimes my tupid heart starts beating all hyperly and jumpy and I cant find a reeason why.
sometimes a big burst of adrenaline SHOOTS through my blood. i guess.
I dont really know anything about adrenaline or blood and even if thats how it is carried.
I dontt know anything.
i should have been a doctor. I dont know what happened.
I dont spend my time wisely. thats my problem.
the last time I went to the gym was FRIDAY and even though I nearly passed out from all the hard ass kick work i did on that visit I still feel like a big fat lazy asshole since I have missed now 3 days. and I probably wont go tomorrow. it might as well be 43 DAYS!!
On a happy note I am very close to finishing that book I strted reading over a decade ago. and I am very excited to give it to JANET so she can read it. shes gonna like it.
and I am excited to start a new book but I also a little scared and sad to end the current one.
I hate endings.
my company is leaving.
i found myself wishing they were staying longer. but concluded that is the perfect ending for a new beginning but i look too deeply at everything.
tonight I will eat some cherry duck.
my absolute FAVORITE.
but for some reason I cant stop eating potato salad AGAIN!!!
I swear the NEW rule is NO potato salad in my house EVER@@@!!
maybe if I had some self control but thats hard to come by.
I am pretty impressed with myself during my inlaws visit.
I have been very well behaved and just an all around joy.
so its better that they leave soon.
I can only be a joy for so long.

No comments: