Sunday, August 20, 2006

MY GANSTA WAYS


blogger thinks my background looks best white.
and I have no say.
what a crisis.
and
I have to go to LA! AGAIN! SOON!
all because I am a moron and cant shopp properly when shops are over crowded.
and I had to try on the dress in the wide open in the middle of the store.
I do that all the time to be honest so it was cool but it seemed to fit me jjust fine.
but when I got home and saw that it was a wee bit large I realized I that I need a tighter DRESS!
a smaller one would just be way better.
poor me.
crisis after crisis.

and in my opinion
dead spiders are scarier than alive spiders.
i noticed that I had this opinion earlier this evening.
I am constantly coming up with all these NEW IDEAS AND NEW OPINIONS.
its just too much. I want no more opinions and no more ideas.

i need to take a train ride or something.

No comments: