Friday, August 11, 2006

THANKS A LOT BLOG!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm its hard to get your point across. why even bother? and really what does it matter. why even blog?
what the point here? OH! its suppose to be fun! Blogging is a fun hobby type thing.
BUT WHAT if it became just completly UN-FUN?
what if it just became a boring boring bore. and tiring.
just draining and stupid.
dont mind me I just fucking hurt my back this evening at the stupid fucking gym where all the GAY GAYS go to meet and wear gay FLIP FLOPS! flip flops? in the gym? fucking gay. and it just makes me angry. I let everythign make me angry. i guess I just wonder who he thinks he is? is he mentally retarded? you wear tennis shoes to the gym! or sneakers! whatever you want to call them. not flipflops.
I could go on and on and maybe on but I wont cause its very UN FUN and UN INTERESTING.
and I cant endure another minute of this!
SHREK was being shown at the park around the corner tonight.
FOR FREE!! I thought about riding my bike there to see but then I remembered that I have no bike.
so now I need a bike. I didnt think of walking or driving.
i guess i did not really wanna go.
I am very thirsty and have a headache.

No comments: