Thursday, August 03, 2006

I SAY LIKE ON PURPOSE CAUSE ITS LIKE FUNNY TO ME

I must be crazy. a little crazy. I think I am seriously nutts. I dont know what the heck is ever going on or why I do all that I do. I wonder who my friends are and i wonder who I Iove and obviously not myself. and sometimes I think I just dont like anyone. thats a scary black pit now isnt it.
OOOOOOHHHHH WHHHHHYYYYLOOOOORRRD?!!?!?! WHHHHHYY!!??
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
ok last night MY dreams involved doin it with VINCE ANISTON OR wait i meen VAUGH. VINCE VAUGH and I did it.
and some other stuff was going on ummm.....in one area I was talking to my sister and like we were in a bar and we were like drunk and just like talking but sorta screaming at each other too. loud talking I guess cause the bar was hectic. she probably did not even understand what I was saying. I think we were talking about blogging.
I have screamed at her in reality.
but what really IS REALITY!?!?
huh?
I am so happy that I workout almost daily.
i think I would be hap[pier if I starting drinking daily too.

I have a party to plan and I am almost freaking out about it.
how silly.
this is just silly.
silly business.

my posts are just sucking more and more and more and mreo and meor.
to me.

No comments: