Monday, August 28, 2006

WHAT AM I GONNA TELL ALICE?

thats me a few hours ago. being bored. sitting while waiting. keeping things exciting. smiling at myself.
my car can go 8,000 miles without needing an oil change, I am impressed.
I bet I am supposed to put the high dollar gas in that bitch car. I bet.
but I wont do that. Today I came very close ONCE AGAIN to running out. I had to run all over this town today. strating at 7:30.
and I was very looow on fuel. BUT I think I have said it before so I will say it again, I Iike to push it. I push it till the lights are flashing and the car is literally gasping. its sad because my car deserves better but I just like to push it. and yeah. and I was ok with the whole idea of running out of gas. I just told my passenger that we will pull over and we wil walk to the bank ( cause I have no cash and no ATM) then we will walk to the gas station and get what we need and walk back and then go on with our whatever. sounding like a fun adventure/trip to me. It was a pretty day today. and this was early mornign so still sorta cool. well I made it. I did not run out so no neeed to walk. thats better. thats the best outcome.
but basically what i am saying is I dont care.
and I got lost in a TARGET parking lot today, that was scary.
I thought I was gonna be killed.

No comments: