Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I LOVE FOLDING LAUNDRY MORE THAN LIFE

things are starting to really make sense. and people are really starting to push me into the land of kiss my ass. not you of course.
my dog is sooooo funny. she is the funniest dog ever. and she is a good dog too. she is the best dog ever.
and I have a horrible cramping pain going on in my left hamstring.
I need to do some stretching.
THe stupid fag gym changed the fucking class schedule and I was a half hour late today so I just came home and smoked a bowl. just kidding.
it will be a sad sad day when Bob Barker dies.
and eventually he will and The Price is Right will be gone.
I really need to get some tickets to the price is right.
I went once and it was magical.

OH! I am SELLING MY COUCH AND CHAIR TODAY FOR $100!!
good bye purple couch and colorful chair. goodbye.
its time.

No comments: