Thursday, August 24, 2006

and i stink


I am drinking coffee again. I quit for awhile. I think I forgot how to make it right. But now I am happy with the way it is turning out. so thats great.
I love Thursdays.
some strangers came to my house yesterday and they were so weird.
and you know what i HATE I hate when you meet someone and you shake their hand and they try to prove to you that they are the dominant one in the hand shaking so they SQUEEZE your hand all hard and shake it all forceful and stupid. like what are they trying to prove? maybe I understand the idea for men. but when two women meet why does that have to happen? just shake nice and friendly please dont bruise my hand. maybe i should start shaking all hard and crazylike too. show people who is REALLY BOSS.
i dont really wannna shake anyones hand actually. thats gross.
my son is goign to a birthday party today and I am goign to the gym then to the bank then SHOPPING.
and I also wanna send my sister a box of great stuff but she has to give me her address.
and HOLY FUCK thank goodness for CANOPENNER CAUSE WITHOUT HIM I WOULD HAVE ZERO COMMENTS!!
you all suck! all 82 of you.

No comments: