Friday, August 04, 2006

SUPER ABILITIES

My mom wanted me to bring her a broom or some bullcrap like that and even though I dont have a broom I was just going to go over to her house anywyas since she asked me to so when I got there I saw some strange truck in her driveway area but I went on in and I heard a vacumm and then I saw some man cleaning up my moms kitchen. he had no shirt on and I think he smelled bad. he must be some type of worker or whatever then i saw my mom helping him clean up. then I felt kinda nervous and strange and that made me walk straight through the house without being seen. sneaky. I was gonna go announce my arrival BUT I REMEMBERED WHO THE MAN WAS.
it is some fellow named RON. my mom is always telling me ALL THE TIME how RON IS CRAZY IN LOVE WITH ME and BLAH BLAH SHIT. and it just makes me very uncomfortable. RON is always asking my mom if I mention him or ask about him and stuff. uh no. he looks like 40.
SO ANYWAYS when my lightbulb went off and I realized who the mystery man was I simply walked right through the house again without saying a peep and I disappeared. I walked right past them!!
I always knew i had some super powers. BUT now I AM SURE OF IT!
thats all.

No comments: