Tuesday, August 08, 2006

co-dependency is a bitch


I currently cant stop eating salami.
I am going to spoil my supper.
someone threw something important in the TRASH and I AM STEAMING MAD ABOUT IT.
Mostly I am mad because it was important and mostly because it was just an unnecessary thing to throw away.
it was fine and should have been left alone.
that why I am eating all the salami.

and-HEY JANET!! I WANNA GO TO THE LEMON TREE PLACE TOMORROW!!!!!!
it better be open!

I have decided that my blog is my only form of communication.
if you dont look at my blog then you are outta LUCK CHUCK!

I actually dont know anyone named CHUCK.
My moms 1st husbands name was Chuck.
he was a photographer in VIETNAM!
I saw some of his pictures.
fucking sick!
blown up, bloated,dead corpses floating in water and stuff.
horrific.
beautiful country though.

No comments: