Saturday, August 26, 2006

THE PROOF IS THEIRS NOW TO KEEP FOREVER


I just got home from seeing LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE. it was funny. I laughed for so long at one part that I started slobbering on myself but I think i have more saliva than most people or sumthing.
but it was an all around great movie and that little girl is really freaking cute and I love her. andI had sour patch kids and a chocolate milkshake.
I do not feel like washing my face and brushing my teeth and ALL that crap I have to do before bed. Its best to just pass out.
I feeel like I wont be able to blog tomorrow and for some reason that pushes me to blog NOW and I may just end up blogging tomorrow too BUT it like WHAT FOR??? WHY? BOTHER?
hey here is my blog.
heres a picture ofme.
bla blah I am boring.
BLHA> over kill.
I over KILL.
but i still blog.
I was talking to my step brother today thats in JAPAN and i was like YO BRAD CHECK OUT MY BLOG. and I gave him directions.
told him KATFRAN and told him "sharks raoam these areas" and other crap. and I then told hm that maybe he would be better off to just not bother.
I started to feel really lame and nerdy.
saying YEAH I POST LIKE THREE TIMES A FUCKLONG DAY!@ CHECK IT OUT! BRO!

he climbed mt. freaking fuji!

I have had an amazing week though.

an ant bit me on my neck today.

No comments: