Friday, August 18, 2006

I JUST DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE


I JUST NOW GOT FIREFOX. LIKE JUST TODAY! thats silly. I should have been using it alll along. well today was the day.
so I went out and got my HUGE omelette.
It was delicious. It has BACON and CHEESE and TOMATO! mmmmmm you really cant appreciate how scrumptous it was. the thing came with hashbrowns and bisquits and gravy.
so much food. I also had coffee. so thats one thing I have accomplished today. OH and the whole firefox downloading. I am on a roll today.NOw all I need to do is NAP. and thats what i am about to do.
then I will go take a horrible cycling class at the gym and throw up all over the hard wood floor in front of all the other cyclers. its gonna be great.
my husband has been on vacation since the FOURTH and today he is going back to work.
and he cant decide whether or not he should shave his face. i dont know.
he probably should shave.
my dad used to make me omelettes when I was little and I never really liked them. I would rather have had some french toast or cereal. BUT I always would FORCE myself to eat the omelette cause I did not want to hurt his feelings and I really appreciated his effort.
NAP TIME.

No comments: