Saturday, August 26, 2006

THE OTHER DAY WE WERE A PERFECT MATCH

in my imagination I find myself thinking that there is a secret website that holds information and answers to all my questions and maybe even detailed desciptions about my personal future. but thats just not true. the closet thing I have access to is my personal horoscope or weather.com. and thats just not enough. I need detailed instructions and specific information on all things my life.
BUT THATS JUST IMPOSSIBLE AND RIDICULOUS.
I swear that the wind RUINS MY DAY! EVERYDAY THE WiND NEVER STOPS!! and I HATE TO SWIM WHILE THE WIND IS BLOWING! IT BLOWS AND IT MAKES ME COLD AND I LIKE TO BE HOT!
and I need to be glowing for that WEDDING that is TOMORROW. I guess my plan is to get shittyretarddrunk. thats my plan.
sorry to say.

No comments: