Tuesday, August 01, 2006

no match


I ate an E N O R M O U S hamburger tonight.
i still cant believe I finished it.

ok my inlaws are here.
the airport made me feel the crazies
lots of different languages going on at once and many strange smells.
there was this horrid FISH SMELL floating around the baggage area.
it was foul. I wanted to really complain but thought it would be easier if i just kept stupid my mouth shut.
and so many people act like they are just sooooo amazing and important.
talking about the coffee bean around the corner and shit.
shut up smellyhippyFREAKI!
I dont even know who i am talking about or who I am talking to.
I am just saying that there are a lot of rich wannabe people in airports acting all snotty and important.
but maybe they are amazing and important.
traveling for business, pleasure, or both.
id rather just stay home.
well, I would like to lay on a beach in TAHITI.
so thats some more lying coming out of me.
you really can not believe a word that I say.
wait.....


why the FUCK AM I BLOGGING!?!?
i should be meditating or something amazing like that.

No comments: