Wednesday, August 30, 2006

TAKE MY CAR AND DRIVE IT TO HELL

here is a salad that I made.
it was good.
i never bought jeans today. I never bought shoes today. and I never watched blow today.
I did paint a childish picture. I can not paint. or draw.
i used to draw but then I forgot how.
I dont talk to many people. I mean I TALK to people but not like really TALK TALK but sometimes when I do find myself really talking and I hear myself and the words that are forming and its just like WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?? and it sounds like a lie.
maybe I am just a big liar.
I hope that everyone just thinks I am a liar.
but i did really make a salad earlier.
i have been eating very healthy lately.
I am going back to the carnival thing here in town.
I am very excited and I am wearing my hair in pigtails.

No comments: