Wednesday, August 09, 2006

can i please go


I had to go to LA again last night and it was a nightmare horror trip. THE retard 405 freeway WAS backed-up all the way to hell so we tried some alternate route and ended up in SAN FREAKIN' PADRO! at like 1 AM!
crackheads and hookers run that place.
AND TACO BELLS are EVERYWHERE! laughing at me. I was really craving some taco bell like always. BUT NO MATTER how many times i hinted this want/need I was ignored.
but yet ON EVERY CORNER there they with their stupid lit up purple and pink bell. and you know their NEW "FOURTH MEAL" slogan thing they have going on right now, WELL THEY STOLE THAT FROM ME!
cause one night in HIGH school I was stoned and I came home late with some tacos and nachos and burrittos and my stupid step-bro was giving me guff about it and I told him TO SHUT UP THAT IT WAS MY FOURTH MEAL!
I also said it was my 2nd dinner. so they could steal that idea too I guess.
anyways obviously I am a marketing genius.

I was really crabby in San Padro.

No comments: