Wednesday, August 23, 2006

DO THIS AND THE TIME WILL SAIL BY

I am not sure but I think I am walking around in circles. I think I think I have stuff to do but really I dont HAVE to do anything. Thats a good feeling. I do know however that I have to go pick up my 300+ pictures at a certain warehouse type store.
see that skirt in that picture? well I got it for 12 BUCKS! thats amazing.
but today I am wearing pants that are too tight and my hair is stupid.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS SHOW?!?!? If not too bad for you and now the season is over. but I guess you could buy it on DVD. WELl its fucking hilarious and I sorta pee my pants everytime I watch an episode. BUT i dont really pee my pants cause I have a STRONG BLADDER.
it si the best show and it si my favorite.
piss your pants funny.

No comments: