Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DEAR YOU,

On the way to LA I was trying to kick some coool shots. It felt impossible. I need to go down to LA all by meself soon. just so I can like take it easy and do things my WAY. the best way.
i sorta know how to get around down there. plus I have my navigation system thing.
I went to my local mall today and ran through cause I hate it.
I hate how people stop you now and ask you to try their smelly fucking lotion and crap.
no not today and not EVER.
I did buy some underwear and an overpriced blue bra thats sorta too tight.
the girl behind the counter told me she like that color and wished she had the eyes to match and she had HUGE BOOBS.
I need a pepsi.
guess what?
I have to go to fuckfartwalmart!
i am sorry folks but I HATE that shit store but I need a BATMAN cake and they just better PULLL THROUGH!
I know a lot of people like walmart and shop there daily but I do not.
and everytime I happen to end up in a walmart I remember why I HEART TARGET.
love,kathryn

No comments: