Thursday, August 31, 2006

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?


I want some of that punch where there is a big hunk of sherbert ice cream floating around in the middle.
I guess its 7up with sherbert. WELL I want some of that stuff.
i am really sick and I need some help but just forget cause I dont really want help I enjoy being sick.
ITS GOOD.
I never get colds. I want a big mean ugly cold. or some flu. some horrible shit my pants flu where I lose 10-15lbs.
I want it all. fever,vomiting, dIE aAAA REE AHHH. I say that I wnat that now but once it happens I will be sorry and wish i never wished for such a thiing.
I have wished for things to happen before and then was regretful after they came true.
SO i better be careful because a lot of the time when I make wishes THEY COME TRUE!
its that magic in me.
but eventually magic runs out.
I cant be fucking tinkerbell now can i?!
but maybe thats who I will be for HALLOWEEN!!
I turn 27 soon.
27 and fully aware of how sick I am and fully aware that my magic is running out.

No comments: