Tuesday, August 08, 2006

CROWS HANG OUT WITH ME AND SHARE THEIR WISDOM

This crow was playing with me for awhile. ervytime I would try 2 snap a pic of him he would hop away. he was playing hard to get.
i am gonna go to Target cause i am out of toilet paper! and out of toothpaste! and I am out of hand soap! all of those things are important.
I got my retard DUCK last night and it SUCKED CAUSE ALL IT WAS WAS A BUNCH OF DUCK SKIN HANGING ON SOME DUCK BONE WITH SOME CHERRIES ON TOP.
I saw that Talladega nights movie you know with Will Farrell and it was funny and i am pretty sure the fags behind us had gas It was not me thats all I know I guess. basically someone kept farting in the theatre and thats just dumb. It was a late 10:30 MOVIE so it was filled with jackasssesssss.
I heard these girls in tyhe bathroooom afterwARDS saying how 90% of the time they were laughing NOBODY else was laughing and they declared that that makes them extra special and extra smart since they got jokes that the rest of us did not get. I wish I was extra special and extra smart at the same time.

No comments: