Sunday, August 13, 2006

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I guessss!!! NOOO!!!!!!! what??????


sometimes I dont know why I am doing what I am doing.
my red nail polish is really chipped and it looks really classy.
I also am drinking some wine out of a coffee mug and I have plenty of clean wine glasses.
everyone and their mother talked to me in church.
My grandma said real loudly that NOBODY CARED ABOUT HER!
I just laughed cause I was embarassed.
then everyone felt the need to be social.
it was a weird day in that crazy church.
i think its been a weird day.
weird.
a certain lady actually skipped to recieve her communion.
she was excited.
that was weird.
weird can sometimes makes me feel a little uneasy and when I feel uneasy I dont feel like myself.
and when I dont feel like myself then who knows who I am?
and my heart beat starts to increase in number and in strength.
then BOOM HEARTATTACK!
one day all this weirdness is gonna break my heart.

and oh yeah I broke my birthstone necklace yesterday and that fucking sucks.
i do not think it can be repaired.
such luck.

No comments: