Sunday, August 13, 2006

What's the word that's burning in your heart?


Peter Sarsgaard is my new fucking crush.
He was on a SNL rerun last night. And I was quite impressed with his mouth.
and I have a secret that i am about to share
I have a secret dream.
I secretly dream/wish I was a member of the SNL cast.
I should MOVE to NEw YORK CITY and FOOLLLLLOOW MYYYY DREEEEAAAM.
Tina Fey and I would make such a wonderful best friend team.

I am gonna have to watch Garden State today/tonight/soon.

and I dont know why I am even sitting here because I really should be getting ready for my weekly visit to the HOUSE OF GOD.

I will pray for myself and my problem with eating food at the 3 am and 4 am hours.
I had some Apple Jacks.
and for breakfast this morning (rightnow) some pudding and coffee.
one word.
HEALTHY.

OH and my back hurts so bad that I can barely fucking MOOOVE!

Happy Sunday TOOLS!

No comments: