Monday, August 14, 2006

ITS LIKE I AM SIXTEEN


i cant think of anything to say.
this blog is pathetic.
i was all pumped UP for that new Justin Timberlake cd and was about to rush out to purchase it but then I learned that its not even out yet.
so I have to wait.
that makes it even more exciting!
so I cant wait!
but I will.
but who cares. the cd will probably suck balls and everyone will make fun of me for buying it.
or it will be good and everyone will still make fun of me.
its cool that I have a lot of bubble gum in my possesion.
like six packs of bubble gum!
I have been chewing all day.
I have bit my tongue twice. both times I got SUPER PISSED OFF!
it is INFURIATING when that happens.
I should be able to chew without biting my tongue.
maybe it is all the talking. I cant talk and chew at the same time.
I am gonna go have a piece right now.

I think I should wear my hair in pigtails tomorrow.

No comments: