Wednesday, August 30, 2006

READ MY LIPS

I am not going to go to the gym today so I feel guilty. BUt I have way too many chores today. so fine.
I have some stupid alarm on my cell phone that went off at 645am and that woke me up. it goes off for like 30 minutes.thats a bit of an overblow.
people I know were talking about going through the process of becoming a firefighter last night and the conversation suddenly turned to me becoming a firelady and then I was told that I was a quiter and that i would just quit and more niggardly crap was said.
I have quit a lot of jobs. SO WHAT!? jobs are lame and having a boss is lame and the WHOLE thing about having a job is bogus. I never even said i wanted to be a fireladyBUT I SWEAR TO CHRIST I COULD DO IT! if i wnated to. but I dont. and maybe i couldn't. but I bet i could.
last night I had a dream that I did a little coke and I could not stop snorting the fluffy white powder. IWASADDICTED.
can you get in BIG BIG trouble for mailing DRUGS?!?

No comments: