Monday, August 14, 2006

GO CLEAN YOUR CRACK PIPE!


all these pictures loook about the same.
i feel like I live in restaurants.
OH my mom and her 2 bitch friends came over to my house the other night while I was out and my house wasnt the cleanesT but it was ok. cause the maids are coming soon.
it was fine.
ANYWAYS to make a long story SHORT when I got home they were cleaning my house and asking me for BROOMS and MOPS.
I own niether.
so thay got all cunty and started making remarks and I was like YO HOES I GOTS MAIDS AND THEY BE COMING SOON.
SO they leave my house and go home to my GRANDMA and talk shit to her about me and how I waste money and how they cant believe I get maids and blah blah rude rude behind my back talk.
BUT I did not ask them to clean my house.
and frankly its not that HARD to clean and what they did wasnt like GODS WORK.
if you wanna be nice and clean my house cause you like being nice so you wanna be nice then ok! thats nice.
but if you are gonna complain and bitch about my dirty house and how it's dumb that I have maids and STUFF THEN FUCK YOU!
jealous whores.
I shouldnt talk like this.

No comments: