Thursday, August 17, 2006

9

Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Its funny after you go over things is in your head so many times that you forget what you were originally going over.
Lets see I really like this picture. I realyy was focusing hard on capturing all the right shots. Its like a problem. An illness.
and its impossible. it is impossible to capture all of it. the perfect shotto sum it up. and eventually you are trying so hard that you lose it all together or you wear yourself out tryin so you giv it up.
i feel wore out.
I too over analyze.
I have no choice.
it just like what i do.
thats why this blog is so INTERESTING TO ME!
Its funnest to analyze ME.
I AM SO INTERESTING TOO!
WHAT am I talking abpit??
what am I saying?
my dreams are coming true.
cause they just ARE.
and my I cant believe I dont listen to my horoscope more!
ITS TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!! and I dont LISTEN!
and fuck all of you NON believers!
the PLANETS KNOW!
THEPLANETSKNOW!!
its in the sky.
the answers.

No comments: