Monday, May 01, 2006

ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
IT WAS HOTTER THAN HELL!!
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY PICTURE I HAVE.
It took me a GAZILLION hours to just get these up. and I am flippin tired YO!
I am going back tosleep.
BUT before I do. I will say this:
IT WAS HOTTER THAN HELL!!
Sweat was dripping all over me. SOAKING WET WITH SWEAT HOT!!!!!
JAMES BLUNT WAS AWESOME.
MADONNA WAS BOOed SEVERAL TIMES AND THAT WAS TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL!!
THE CROWDS WERE HOSTILE.
IT WAS HOTTER THAN HELL!!
I will post more pictures later maybe.
and I cried when Madonna finally got on stage.
I have some video.Maybe I will figure out how to post that so you can be amazed and delighted.
I really should go back to sleep.
OH I will also tell you that when I FIRST FIRST arrived and had to walk 15 miles we passed by the "MAIN" potty area and I almost threw up it smelled so stinking bad. Seriously I was worried it was goign to smell the WHOLE time. THe smell was jsut retched!!
AND I ATE LIKE 5 TIMES!!! NOT just tiny snacks either.I mean I ATE 5 HUGE TIMES! Festivals increase my appetite.

No comments: