Thursday, May 25, 2006

all the space near the Sun

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingLAST evening I had two cosmopolitans and my immaturity was at an all time high.
being immature is the coolest.
I called people DICKWEED and WIENERFACE.
This lady was there and her name was GAY!
her name IS ACTUALLY THE WORD "GAY" and I made way too many jokes about that.
YOU KNOW YOU WISH YOU WERE AT HAMBURGER HAMLET TO WITNESS.
I also had some pea soup.

wanna know what amazing stuff I am going to do right now?
alright.
I am goign to the gym. like always.
then I am going to lay in the suns glory.
THAT REMINDS ME
The other night I was talking about the sun and how HOT it is and blah balhaboollyboo
and I thought that I was makign some spectacular points and the person I was talking to did not give a flying fuck about the sun or my ranting about it.
and it PISSED ME OFF!! I SHOUTED "DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THE SUN!???!! DONT YOU LIKE THE SUNN!!??! YOU BETTER RESPECT THE SUN AND ALLLLL OF ITTS OFFERRINGS AND GRANDNESS!!""
seriously the sun is like ENORMOUS. it will without reservation EAT US UP!!
respect the sun yo.

No comments: