Wednesday, May 03, 2006

ITS ALL ABOUT SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't focus on thoughts long enough to even blog.
So far I have done exactly what I do everyday.
worked out my muscles. chit chat with Nicole.
Vegetarian Croissant froom Greenhouse Cafe.
and I even go into the MALL for this sandwich.
Looking not my best.
But I figure whatever I still look better than over half this valley.
sorry if that seems rude but it is the truth.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like how flexible I am becoming.
feeling limber and strong feels good.
and all that oxygen I take in makes me feel even betterererrrrr.
like a natural drug oxygen is.
the gym has obviously saved my life.
and millions of others.

DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT I DON'T CAPITALIZE??

did I happen to mention that I will not be putting up with any more bullshit??
i hope i did.
cause seriously I have had enough.

I am going to go bake some brownies and pretend this never happened.

No comments: