Saturday, May 06, 2006

if you run and run and run and run some more

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
look at me standing near some cool flower pots.cool.
Lies are the worst.
I hate liars. My dad would always preach to me about LIES and HOW I SHOULD NEVER LIE.
and he said that my mother was a liar. and she is.

I know that I live the most bizarre life.
I have to.
I must be the strangest person,
but probaby not.
I went to a party and I think I was drunk during a part of it.
there was a bounce house thing.
Jump house? Bounce house?
whatver you vanna call it.
Either way I jumped in the mother truucker.
for maybe 30 minutes.

I hate parties.
but that means I love them too.

Earlier before the party I was hit under my chin so hard that the blow caused me to bite my tongue in two spots.
right at the tip.
I cried.
and I can still taste blood.

No comments: