Tuesday, May 30, 2006

DO THAT

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI am getting ready to start another AMAZING DAY!
I have been sorta tired and last night did not help cauze I woke up every hour all sweaty and hungry feeling.
and I had to go tinkle every hour too.
Tinkle is a fun word for pee.
I think I should clean out my system and have 16 babies.
LIKE A REAL CATHOLIC.
But I am not really Catholic.
I was baptised Catholic but thats it.

I am going to the gym now and I am not looking forward to it.
the reason is because I am sick of squats and lunges.
But its ok.
i need to be strong for my sixteen unborn childern.

DUDE! I GET REALLY TICKED OFF WHEN PEOPLE MAKE A MEAL and DON'T EVEN OFFER TO SHARE OR MAKE ME SOME!!!!!!
i will just start doing that too.
I will make a LARGE plate of delicious nutrition and I will sit at my table and enjoy and when the other people look at it with envy I will POINT THEM IN THE DIRECTION OF THE KITCHEN!
thats how I will do things.
OH YOU want something??
get it your stupid self.

I am crabby.

No comments: