Wednesday, May 17, 2006

If Only My Middle NAME WAS BUTTERCUP!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingIt has been hard to choose what music to listen to lately. I need ALLLL NEW cause I cant choose. I have lots of good stuff but some stuff I just can't listen to ANYMORE.
Music can effect my whole mood. and I am kinda OCD about how I choose music. This is actually a secret and I shouldnt be telling any secrets.
I was trying real hard to be allll zen and chill in me backyard but the BUGS really spoil it for me.
they keep me on edge.
I think I was stung by a BEE on one of my little toes.
i think.
It did land on me and I may have startled it.
It stung me.
clearly it did.

and then that killer spider.

i had more to say but once again I have lost interest.
maybe I will post again this evening.
I am feeling brilliant.

No comments: