Monday, May 01, 2006

But in the process I forgot

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingToday feels um sorta wierd.
Last night I told Tim that everything looked like a dream.
These pictures are at the end of the night.
obviously.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At somepoints we were just trapped in a SEA OF PEOPLE. That is a weird feeling.
I just walked and fucked with my camera.
Not literally speaking of course.
THe times when I was POURING sweat and ME and MY clothes were soaking wet I never frowned.
It felt good.

The HOT SWEATY HEAT FELT GOOD.

Dancing in it felt even better.

It was great. I feel like I could maybe be more discriptive and maybe help you understand how happy I am that I went but maybe I am just maikng a big deal and you don't care.

SEE! this is where I wish i had NO READERS!

just kidding. I wish I had more readers BUT I guess you have to write some good stuff once In awhile.

Sorry what was I talking about??? ...
......
....
....
OH!! HOW HAPPY I WAS YESTERDAY!!!!!

IT was amazing but if I ever meet the person who started the BOOING at MADONNA I will kick them in their UGLY FAT FACE. seriously that is bogus man.

The Material girl told the dirty crowd to give her FREE LOVE!

heck yes MADONNA!
The whole experience was sureal.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and just so it is made known I should point out the amount of homosexuality I saw.
IT was in abundance.

flaming.

and I am COOL with that so lets not get ALL"KATHRYN HATES GAYS" crazy or anything.

I think I have said enough.

I will close for now.

No comments: