Monday, May 15, 2006

Round things and ME make YOU smile

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok THIS is what I HAVE TO SAY:
I HATE Greek food.
I LOVE Twilight ZONE.
BUT not the new retarded ones. ONLY the old black and white ones.
Truthfully I've not seen any new ones but I don't care they are retarded.
I only enjoy the black and white OLD ones.
Especially the ones that involve time travel.
someone should buy me a Twilight zone DVD set.

I have so much more I feel like I could say but I am sooo tired.
I will try to go on. lets see...................................................OH!
I almost made my mother piss her pants on a little dingy boat.
that was the best fun I have had in looooong looooonnng time.

thats it. thats all I can give.

No comments: