Wednesday, May 17, 2006

LETS TAKE THIS TO TRIAL

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingI just finished a sandwich and I am sad. It was so yummy. It usually comes with some pasta but I asked if i could have some fruit instead and they gave me ONE SLICE OF ORANGE!! ONE! SLICE! come on.
So now I am going to make my Vodka drink and float around my pool. AND BURN MY SKIN.
Maybe I should appply some sort of lotion first.
Forget it. thats no way to get a TAN!
I would invite someone to come over and chill out by the pool with me BUT I don't think anyone is interested.
well, that might not be true. I bet a whole slew of people would be interested.
so MAYBE I am the one who is JUST NOT!

Wanna know something else?
I really love my name. Kathryn is a great name.
If I was a boy i think I would want my name to be JUDE.
thats a good name.
AND ANOTHER THING!
Paul McCartney and his new wife are getting a divorce!!
When I look at him now I can't even see the Beatle in him.

It will be sad when all The Beatles are dead.

No comments: