Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The wires are wrapped around my neck and causing me to turn BLUE

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingIt seems to me that I should be swimming in my pool today. BUt I am nnot.SOooN THOUGHh. Very Very Soon.

DID a little worky outy at the gymee. So I can be sexy sexy.

And in case any of my faithful readers were wondering,my LIP piercing is healing quite nicely.
It is doin just fine.
At the festival I saw lotsandlots of SLUTS. wait I did not mean to say that. I meant to say that I say lots and lots of whores. WAIT!! I didn't mean to say that either. I meant to say i saw lots AND LOTS of piercings. Yeah PIERCINGS. I am so silly.
and I also saw a lot of sluts and whores.
To tell you the truth I smoked a little cannabis at the festival and some girl asked if I would share.
I said,
" I GUESS SO!!"
time to rinse the sweat off of my body.
ta-ta

No comments: