Sunday, May 21, 2006

SSSSLLLLLLUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!!!


I just feel this need to post all the slutty pictures I took today.
But nah i'l' justa read a book instead.
I need to get in touch with the Corn Mother.
I always worry about what all my friends and family who read this blog and know me personally will think about this IVEBEENCRYN B.S.
SInce it is a extension of myself.
I think that everyone hates me.
I feel that I need to apoligize all the time.
oh sorry for cleaning your house.
sorry for talking too much.
sorry for calling you dumb.
sorry for kicking you in your crotch.
sorry for throwing that tuna sandwich at you.
i am horrible. i blame my genes.

I sold an assload of my I LOVE LUCY TAPES at that yard sale I had.
that was dumb.
but I don't even own a VCR.
so whatever.
I know I LOVE LUCY I don't need to hold onto useless crap to prove it.

No comments: