Tuesday, May 02, 2006

THEN JUST DON'T LIKE ME.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI have a NEW favorite TV SHOW.
It is DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER.
Its a documentary and all these bounty hunter men are dirty and sexy!
Especially LELAND THE "DOGS" SON.
yep. its a good show. and they catch BAD GUYS!
I just discovered it.

I hate when my butter has all these little flecks of toast in it.
that just grosses me out.

I am making dinner now. We are having this BBQ chicken dish with some pasta stuff.
Earlier I ate a vegetarian sandwich on a croissant.
Don't you just LOVE CROISSANTS?!?!
I do.
I almost bought an entire TRAY of croissants from Costco.
But then I realized that I was not having a brunch party so I put them back.
I almost bought an entire bag of chessy bagels too.
But I put them back as well.

CRAP. I get annoyed easily.

I hate that.

No comments: