Wednesday, May 24, 2006

MAYBE ITS THE HORMONES BUT YOURE A BITCH

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like to eat other peoples left over food. Like if you are eating a chicken sandwich and you don't eat the crust I will pick it up and eat it. i am a scavenger.
I bought the dress that I am wearing in the above picture yesterday.AND I WORE IT YESTERDAY AND I AM WEARING IT TODAY.
it is sorta dirty now.
I actually plan on wearing it everyday for the rest of the summer.

I am listening to these people discuss banana bread and how they landed on the subject of banana bread.
WHO CARES!!!
go take a test or something. NERDS!!

I have a sweating problem.

and a bad mood problem.

and a boy problem.

and a dog problem.

and a best friend problem.

and a mom problem.

and a checking the mail problem.

and a grudge problem.

and a jealousy problem.

and an insecurity problem.

and a computer problem.

and an attention span problem.

and more.

gosh that was fun.

i just drank a mug full of melted butter.
thats not cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexy