Friday, May 19, 2006

BATMAN LIVES IN ME

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSOOOoooo last night was the last O.C. of the season.
Stupid.
It was alll graduation and tears. A main character died in a car accident.
tragic.
high school is just about the lamest thing ever.
I hated high school and I decided not to ever go.
I had better stuff to do with my friends and boyfriends.
like smoke weed and have unprotected sex.
OHHHHH I AM JUST KIDDING.
no unprotected sex. thats bad.
anyhow I did not attend any graduation ceremony.
I did however attend my 8th grade graduation.
but that was an even bigger joke.

ONE TIME I was ditching school and I had to HOP a chain linked fence and I totally ripped the butt area of my jeans.
I thought NO BIGGIE DUDE I WILL JUST CHANGE WHEN I GET HOME.
BUT little did I know that my FRIENDS CAR WOULD NOT START! the battery was dead.
SO WE SAT IN HER CAR TILL THE NEXT CLASS AND then HAD TO GO BACK IN THE STUPID SCHOOL.
it sucked. I tied some jacket around my waist for the rest of the day.
crap like that always happens.
so I hated schoool and I am proud of that.
the end.

No comments: