Wednesday, May 24, 2006

WCKAY WDEENSAYD

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingMade some Hammyburgers last night and I made the patties waaaay to fat.
I AM SUCHA IDIOT!!!!
noIamkiddingnexttimeIwilldobetter.
I feel like my hair is always falling out of my head.
what the heck?

HEY IT IS MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY SOON!!
but birthdays are overrated and they come and go and leave you unsatisfied and empty.
well thats a downer thought for you. Its bestto just ignore birthdays all together so you won't be left disappointed.
I should admit that my last birthday was the best birthday i ever had and left me feeling completly satisfied and fullfilled.
that was a rare one. I ate some duck.

My dad told me once that I was "sharp"
I took it to heart and felt like it was the best compliment ever.
SHARP.
I am sharp.
Kathryn, you are sharp.

No comments: