Friday, May 12, 2006

MY EYES BALLS ARE ICHY.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingI am trying to be a real good girl and keep up on everything but I still have 1 mo' mountain o' laundry.
Like how creative I am becoming with my typing? so cool.
I was thinking about the most amazing stuff in bed last night and I wish I could describe but I can't.
and sometimes when I am in yoga being all still and quiet my mind wanders to the most bizarre and REAL feeling stuff.
I BET YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T DO THAT! HA!
MY BRAIN IS BETTER THAN YOURS!
actually
I don't know what the deal is with my brain thinking its the smartest brain around.
What a dumb brain.
I BET YOUR BRAIN IS WAAAAAAY BETTER THAN MY BRAIN!
why am I talking about brains?
OH CUZ MINE HAS CONTROL OF ME.
I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY STUPID BRAIN.
I bet you have controlio over yoursio.
good for yousio.

wouldnt it be funny if I spelled BRAIN BRIAN instead!!!!
that would be funny.

No comments: