Sunday, May 07, 2006

P.H. FAT YO!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just now my craving was to eat some pizza but I'm fresh outta pizza.
SO I settled on some batman speggehti O's with meatballs. mmmmmm.
with it I enjoyed a diet cherry coke.mmmmmm
sick really.
but I like cleaning out my cupboard. there is just too many cans of stuff in there.

So church was grand and my son was an angel.
and everyone looked at us and smiled because we are gorgeous.
and I noticed that I lied earlier when i stated that I do not sing.
I do sing.
some of the songs are catchy.

then I watched Mary Poppins.
I vaguely remind myself of Mary Poppins.
and I really love that guy Bert.
Can't help but STILL wonder why she couldn't have just stayed.
Married Burt and lived happily together.
Mary just had other shit to do I guess.
It'd be cool to see Mary Poppins 2.
holy shiT I could play MARY!!!

ya know this is the month of MARY.

No comments: