Sunday, May 21, 2006

QUALITY SINCE 1898

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBOOBS ARE SOOOO DUMB! I hate them. especially mine.
so what can I say that I have not already said B4????........................
uh church. uh god. uh love. uh jesus. uh peace.
I have eaten 40 ENTENMANNS GLAZED DEVILS FOOD POPEMS!! (donut holes)
bastard devils food tempting me with it chocolateeeee goodness.
LAST night I dreamt about this banquet of cakes and coffees.
it was FREE!! I think everyone was celebrating the end of the world.
AKA THE COMING OF CHRIST!
Today in church the subject was LOVE.
GOD IS LOVE.
Love is too complicated and so is God so it went right over my head.
and I sat and played with my hair.
OH and I can TOTALLY SEE AURAS!! I CAN!!!

I would swim today but the stupid weather is crap.

I have lots of pictures of boobs so BEAWARE!!!

I am trying to get my website BANNED from PANERA BREAD.

No comments: