Friday, May 05, 2006

HOW IS EVERYTHING?

I am going to the gym and I am wearing pants that are too short. SO I LOOK DUMB!!
GREAT!!!
They were sorta too short when I bought em but now that they have been washed they are really too short.
I don't really care.
I am just trying to keep everything together.
Trying to keep my head on straight.
It is easy to give in to my anger.
If I think about things too long or at all I feel the rush of anger fill me up.
I refuse to think about things.
OUT of sight OUT of mind.
but that way of thinking can backfire and cause me to be sad.
either way I have to try to ignore myself.
try try try try try try tr yrt try rty trr ryrtyrtytrtrytryryyryrttryrtyrytrty!

I wish that today was yesterday.
On Sunday I plan on buying Madonna tickets.
She is playing at the Staples Center in June.
yep.

No comments: